School History - Tasburgh

Search
Go to content

Main menu:

School History

Our School

The school was officially opened on its current site as a First School on 19 th June 1981 by the then Bishop of Norwich, the Right Reverend Maurice Wood. It was named Henry Preston First School after the rector who built the first school for the children of Tasburgh in 1844.

In 1997, the school became a primary school and the name was shortened to Preston CE Primary School. The refurbished and extended school building was officially opened by HRH The Duchess of Gloucester on the 13th March 2001.

At present, our school has 95 children on role, aged from 4–11 years and is organised into four class groups.



 
Back to content | Back to main menu